Types of Payment
South Puget Sound Community College has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions to provide a payment plan option.
- Set up directly from registration
- The number of payments will vary based on time of registration
- $30 non-refundable signup fee per quarter
- $2 per payment convenience charge
- 2.75% of amount paid if using debit or credit card. You can avoid this charge by using an automatic payment from your bank account (ACH - checking/saving account)
- A $30 returned payment fee will be charged if a payment is unsuccessful for lack of available funds or incorrect account information.
This option includes financial aid, V.A., Worker Retraining, L&I, and many other third party payment options.
- If you are being held then you will not be dropped on tuition due date
- Not sure if you are being held? Check with your funding source
- If financial aid is turned in late, you will need to pay out of pocket to hold your classes. It is not guaranteed that financial aid will come through and reimburse you.
- Be aware that financial aid will only pay for classes necessary for your degree.
Full payment of tuition and fees can be paid online
- Get to payment directly from registration
- There are no additional fees if the full tuition amount is being paid